"Cure Hemorrhoids in 48 Hrs WITHOUT surgery"
Tried lot of products that didn't cure your Hemorrhoids?
- Say 'Good Bye' to pain, itching, swelling, bleeding...
- A DEFINITE cure to hemorrhoids
- Stop paying expensive bills to cure hemorrhoids
- Get to know true facts on hemorrhoids
- 100% safe remedy to cure hemorrhoids
This website is intended to share information on Hemorrhoids in a very concise question and answer format and recommend a product that can cure Hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids are turning into more common problem in today's world and it apparent to have basic knowledge on little bit of everything. I will make sure not to bombard with useless garbage explaning things that people dont want to read about.
What are Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids are one of the most embarrassing health problem people do not feel comfortable talking about (partly because it is a matter of private health condition). Hemorrhoids can happen at any age, usually prevalent after 30 years of age. However, Hemorrhoids condition is not a life threatening situation. First of all, what are Hemorrhoids?
To put it in simple words, Hemorrhoids also referred as "Piles" are an inflammation or swelling of a tissue at the lower rectum and anus. Obviously no one wants to reveal that they are having REAL pain in the butt and it is completely understandable why it is not so comfortable to talk about hemorrhoids openly. Hemorrhoids are definitely a complete social embarrassment situation.
Symptoms of Hemorrhoids
- Itching around anal area.
- Bleeding: during bowel movement covered in feces and on toilet paper.
- Swelling around anal area with irritation and pain.
- A lump or swelling in case of external hemorrhoid.
For more details - click here
Causes of Hemorrhoids
In layman terms, hemorrhoids are caused due to too much pressure on internal walls (tissue) of lower rectum/anus. Well, what does that mean? Umm... I don't want to confuse with more technical medical data on Hemorrhoids. To understand it better, just imagine how you get swell on your head (scalp) when you accidently hit with a window or any hard object – it is because of too much pressure at that point. It is same thing with hemorrhoids, too much pressure at rectum happening constantly leading to internal tissue/veins to stretch causing hemorrhoids. Below is the list of possible causes -
- Constipation: Means no free bowel movement on regular basis. Usually applying lot of pressure to push feces causing rupture around walls of rectum.
- Persistent diarrhea.
- Sitting long hours at one spot (happens with people working on computers) without taking breaks.
- Overweight: excess weight around belly and hips may put lot of pressure.
- Pregnancy and labor.